Burton House is the perfect seaside Little Haven holiday home, it offers a fantastic open living area, a great kitchen, 2 bathrooms and four large bedrooms.
- Entrance porch/lobby
- Spacious open plan kitchen, living room and dining area, beautifully furnished. Dining table to seat 8 with an option to extend
- Living area has a wood burning fireplace, Sky TV, large sofas, with plenty of seating
- Well equipped kitchen, electric hob, oven, grill, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, large bar area with seats and table and chairs
- Downstairs toilet
- Large utility room equipped with washing machine, separate tumble dryer, iron, ironing board and an additional fridge
- High chair, stair gate, cushions for outside seating area
- On the landing there is a back door opening onto a terrace and seating area with a sea view
- Master bedroom ( king size bed) with en-suite bathroom with shower, toilet and basin. This room also benefits from having french doors onto the outside terrace.
- Second king size double bedroom
- Third double bedroom
- Fourth large twin bedroom
- Large family bathroom with bath, wc, basin and separate shower
- Airing cupboard
- Light airy landing
- The front area of Burton House has seating and table south facing with secure gate to the road
- The back area of the house has seating and table area with sea view and direct access to the beach. This back road has access to drive to the rear of the property to unload and load your car.
- There is No Parking in this back area of the property , there is a public car-park in the village centre.
2 COMPLIMENTARY CAR PARK TICKETS
Dogs are welcome (£25 per dog)
Please No smoking
View photos here